Nearly finished, just have to get some buttons and sew them on!
I hope my daughter likes it as much as I do. The pattern can be found on Ravelry: Eloise Baby Sweater.
The adjustments I made that are different from the pattern (notes to myself really : )
- G hook
- ch 40 to start
- for the bit of scallop on the bottom, dc in same space as the turning ch3. Do not dc in the ch3 to avoid increasing.
- did 8 slpst, 8sc, 8hdc, 11dc for the pleats
- Pleats in back loop only for the first row, second row through both loops
- was 16 color pleats (2T size for how many stitches for top part) but since I used a smaller hook/gauge the measurements worked out for 6 months
- extra row of dc on the top
- used the sizing guides at Craft Yarn Council to make sure it measured correctly